Looking For The Best Wedding Hair & Makeup In Denver, CO?
Say goodbye to the overwhelming process of planning your most special day -- the best designers of wedding Hair & Makeup in Denver can help you get ready for the spotlight. We'll help you look your best!
We will deliver a customized list of of options, including detailed costs, and why we think it’s a great choice given what you’re looking for.
Confirm Your Timeline
We'll create a schedule to provide on-site hair and makeup services prior to the wedding.
We'll connect you with a top hair and makeup artist for you and your bridal party.
Enjoy Your Big Day
Our on-site team will make sure you and your bridal party look great before you walk down the aisle.
Hair & Makeup | Advice & Ideas
Schedule Your Wedding Stylist
Allow plenty of time before your wedding to select a stylist, ideally six months to a year. If there's someone you must have, book them as soon as you know your wedding date.
A Free Consultation, Then A Paid Trial
If you don’t already know your stylist, they should have you come into their salon and spend ten minutes looking at your hair, talking about your wedding, and giving you their best advice. If you two feel like a fit, then you can book a paid trial.
How Much To Budget For Hair & Makeup
The average wedding hair and makeup cost in the U.S. is around $300, but typically ranges from $150 to $600 depending on both your location and the intricacy of the wedding hair or makeup style you'd like.
FAQ about hiring Wedding Hair & Makeup in Denver, CO
About Wedding Hair & Makeup Stylists
Don't know about you, but we have no clue where to start when it comes to fancy up-dos, classic swept back looks, big bouncing curls, or sleek, classy pony-tails. The curling irons, straighteners, and bottles of hairspray, shine enhancers, volumizers, and other stuff just plain confuses me! What do ladies like us do in a situation where we need our hair to look fabulous? Especially, if you are a bride who is going to be in the spotlight all day. Call up the pros of course! Let these designers of Wedding Hair & Makeup in Denver, CO turn your locks into a hair style masterpiece!
How much does wedding hair and makeup cost in Colorado?
In Colorado, a wedding makeup artist can cost between $90 and $475 on average, depending on the services you select, and the length of services.
Wedding makeup can be solely for the bride, or it can include everyone who is a part of your special day. To create the perfect look for your wedding party, you may want to expand your bridal beauty package to include bridesmaids, flower girls, and other family members Wedding makeup artists can create bridal looks that are natural and clean, romantic and soft, or bold and glamorous. Optional add-ons include airbrush makeup, a classic vintage look, smokey eyes, bold lips and contouring.
The way you wear your hair is an important part of your total wedding day look. Your wedding gown, makeup and hair are as much a part of your day's theme as your reception decor and altar decorations, providing a backdrop for you and your partner to showcase your love on your special day. In Colorado, brides pay an average of $70-$120 for wedding hair styling.
What should I consider when planning for my wedding makeup styling?
- Hire a professional Makeup Artist for your wedding day/event, it will be the best money you ever spent for your wedding photos.
- Get Plenty of Sleep/rest!
- Remove all Eye and Face makeup residue from night before.
- Day of exfoliate lips, hands and body before applying face, body and hand creams.
- Moisturize, moisturize, moisturize!! Under eyes as well as your face.
- EAT small meals throughout the day so as not to get lightheaded while posing for pictures and standing at your ceremony
- Schedule a makeup trial run with the artist at least 3-4 weeks before your wedding.
What should I consider when planning for my wedding hair styling?
- Hire a professional hair stylist for your wedding day to look your best.
- Schedule any hair grooming (Highlighting, colors and cuts/trims) at least 1- 2 weeks before the wedding/event.
- Have a trial run with stylist that is actually doing your hair for your wedding/event (if possible).
- Wash your hair the day before your wedding, and not the day of because washing and using conditioners makes it too slippery to hold throughout the wedding day. Any added conditioners or products you use will weigh your hair down, leaving flat and not full and pretty.
- DO not condition your roots or use heavy oils, gels or leave-in conditioners for at least 24 hours prior to your wedding/event.
(Service options subject to availability. Offer may not be available in all states)
What areas near Denver, CO do you serve?
We serve Denver County, Adams County, Arapahoe County, Jefferson County, Douglas County and Broomfield County. Please note that these designers of Wedding Hair & Makeup in Denver may also travel to Edgewater, Lakeside, Glendale, Sheridan, Dupont, Cherry Hills Village, Federal Heights, Bow Mar, Greenwood Village, Henderson, Eastlake, Centennial, Morrison, Idledale, Superior, Plastic, Lone Tree, Genesee, Foxfield, Indian Hills, Kittredge, Louviers, Evergreen, Eldorado Springs, Castle Pines, Pinecliffe, and Conifer.
Denver Hair & Makeup
Want to look perfect on your special day? From engagement parties, bridal parties to your actual wedding day, our professional wedding hair and makeup designers can help you look your best! Let your Phillips planner help you get started in your search for the perfect Wedding Hair & Makeup in Denver, CO.
Please note, Denver Hair & Makeup designers will also travel to Glendale, Montclair, Lowry, Edgewater, Wheat Ridge, Sheridan, Lakewood, Commerce City, Dupont, Englewood, Arvada, Aurora, Westminster, Henderson, Littleton, Thornton, Broomfield, Lonetree, Lone Tree, Eastlake, Golden, Idledale, Morrison, Indian Hills, Watkins, Kittredge, Superior, Evergreen, Brighton, Louviers
Are you a wedding hair or makeup designer looking to book more events? Get more wedding hair or makeup designing events today.